My submission to the British Library Labs Crowdsourcing Game Jam.
An A/B game in which the user classifies images as either containing a face, or not containing a face. If you're too slow, the image falls in the lava and is destroyed. Get 5 images wrong and the game is over.
Still merely a prototype.
- left cursor = image contains a face
- right cursor = image contains no face
Credits for graphics:
- 'Beach Wood texture' by L.C. Nottaasen.
- 'Scrappers' (the bear) by 'thepeachpeddler'.
- 'Starry Sky' by Danny Thompson.
- 'Soil' by 'bfick'.
- 'The rice field of gold' by 'Lucky the fur'.